Saturday, December 15, 2007

Berlin

I went to Berlin with a group of students from the Goethe Institute this weekend. Here's my assessment of the trip

The good:
  • Berlin really feels like a city – even by New York standards it's big, with lots going on and lots to see
The bad:
  • I was reminded that I don't really like traveling in groups – too much time is spent waiting around for other people
  • Berlin in December was really cold – especially since I forgot my winter coat
Final assessment, I really want to go back to Berlin with Kevin.

2 comments:

Snooker said...

Do come to Berlin!
I offer to show you around if you come on a weekend. I'll take you both to our best "wurst" spots... tee hee hee. And you can help me with German beer.

Erin said...

I absolutely want to take another trip to Berlin. I was only there for a short time, but I could tell it's a city that is worth exploring. And I'm always on the lookout for me new "wursts."