Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blogging Blank

The baby is sleeping upstairs* and I finally have a few minutes to update this blog. The problem is: I can't think of anything to write about.

At this time last year, each day brought something new to share. Trips, festivals, customs, and strange foods were any everyday occurrence.

Today, on the other hand, I'm house bound (but happy). And while everyday still presents itself with a new set of experiences, they aren't really exciting to anyone other than me. Each day is broken into three-hour cycles of eating, activities, and naps.

I wouldn't change a thing about my life right now. (Well, maybe I would move my family closer and figure out how to avoid the overtired meltdowns.) But I also have to accept that everyday may not provide blog-able material.


* The baby was asleep when I stared to write this post. Now I"m typing with one hand.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's amazing the things that can now be done with only one hand!

Erin said...

That's for sure!