Thursday, August 21, 2008

Erin Goes to Ireland

Hotel reservation, check. Flight confirmation, check. Addresses for the Guinness factory, check. I just finished printing out all of the paperwork for our next trip. Now all I have to do it throw my rain jacket in a bag and I'm all set.

Tomorrow morning I leave for a long weekend in Dublin.

Since I only am allowed 13 pounds for a carry on bag (and I'm not checking any luggage) the computer is staying home. That means I wont be blogging for a few days. Expect lots of Irish inspired posts when I get back.

Tìoraidh!

3 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

Have a great trip!

Erin said...

Thanks! I had a great time. The only problem is: Now I want to go back and explore some of Ireland's smaller cities and towns.

C N Heidelberg said...

haha, Ireland is addicting!! I found the same thing!