Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Inauguration Bawl

As someone who wrote a number of posts waxing on about my support of his candidacy, it may be surprising that I had nothing to say about Obama's inauguration last week. Here's another shocker: I didn't even watch the ceremony until almost a week later when I discovered that it was available on-demand. So, what was I doing instead?

Last Tuesday morning, right on schedule, I had the baby. He's perfect, and the whole family is doing well.
For the next few weeks blogging may be erratic. I'm a first time Mom and just learning how to do this. Thankfully my Mom has been here for the week helping me through the first few days.

6 comments:

Niki said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful. :-)

C N Heidelberg said...

Congratulations!!

G in Berlin said...

Mazel Tov!

Erin said...

Thanks everyone. Kevin and I are enjoying being parents the this awesome little guy.

christina said...

Aww, what a sweetheart. All the best to you.

Unknown said...

i love children