Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ships Ahoy

I'm very excited to report that our container has cleared customs and is being delivered this morning. That's almost two full weeks earlier then expected! For me, this is great news. I have visions of going into labor as the movers were in the middle of unloading the container. And while this is still a technical possibility, the probability of that happening is slim.

Because we will be moving out of our Internet-enabled temporary housing, there will be a few days of radio silence on the blog. Stay tuned though. The cable company is scheduled to arrive bright and early Sunday morning. I can't wait until I am living like a normal person in my own house with my own stuff again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
(Colleen)

Unknown said...

Great news!

Erin said...

We were really excited to get our stuff. It's nice to be home.