Thursday, September 25, 2008

Come Join Me in Germany

Hating your job? Looking for a change of pace? Well, maybe a move to Germany is exactly what the doctor ordered. And the best part is, I could be your neighbor.

At IFOAM, the place where I have been volunteering there are two openings: the Executive Director or the Communications Manager. Go to their Website for more information. It's a fun place to work with good people supporting a good cause. If it weren’t for the fact that my world is going to change completely in January I'd apply for the communications job myself.

With my help, your move could be super easy. I already figured out the hard stuff. I know, for example, that you'll have to purchase all of your light fixtures and hire an electrician to install them. I could help you do that. And, I know where you can go to purchase a wardrobe. I know lots of food-related vocabulary, and could help you navigate through the grocery store. I even know where to find the English movie schedule.

So, what do you say? Why not become my neighbor?

2 comments:

Jen said...

The English movie schedule? I had all but given up seeing English movies in Bonn! Do tell!

Erin said...

The Kinopolis cinema in Bad Godesburg shows movies in their original language every week. To find out what's playing, stop in for a schedule. They print a new one every week. I tried to find it online, but haven't been able to locate it.