Friday, September 5, 2008

Need Some Greek Tips

On Tuesday of next week I am headed to Greece.

The plan is: stay in Athens until Thursday and then take a ferry to Santorini. The problem is: I ordered a travel guide on Amazon.de, but it hasn't arrived yet.

So, I need your help. If anyone out there has been to Greece, I'd love to know what's on your must-see list.

So far here are my plans in Athens:
  • Visit the Acropolis temples (the Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike, and Erechtheum)
  • Walk around the Plaka and Anafiotika neighborhoods
  • Have dinner or a drink in the Gazi district (a.k.a. the old gasworks district, which is supposed to be hip, up-and-coming neighborhood)
In Santorini, my plans are a little more low-key. There they include:
  • Swimming
  • Watching the sunset from Oia

No comments: