Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Change Is in the Air

You've heard the expression, "out of the mouths of babes." My updated, Internet version of this says is, "out of the comments of tweens."

Regular readers may have noticed that there haven't been any food posts recently. It's not because I haven't been cooking. A few weeks ago I received a comment from my niece. She said, "I love reading your blog but I suggest you start doing more than just recipes...I enjoy reading more about what you are doing."

That's when it hit me. People interested in an expat travel blog are not necessarily food-obsessed readers looking for recipes, ideas, and tales of kitchen misadventures. Therefore, I'm pleased to announce that I've started a second blog.

The Apron Caper is my food blog. Here you'll find posts about what I've been cooking, recipes, and reviews of new foods and restaurants. Überall will focus on travel and living as an expat.

I've added a feed on the sidebar of each blog, so you can see all recent posts and easily link from one blog to the other. I hope you enjoy the change!

2 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

Two blogs? You are a braver woman that me!

Erin said...

Brave or just foolish? I haven't figured out the answer yet.